Invest in P2P Lending
What you should know, how to avoid mistakes and invest successfully
One of these innovative tools is the P2P lending industry, which is growing measurably from month to month in Europe. Approximately 100 platforms have already been approved in Europe and the number is growing. In the meantime, a number of p2p platforms have developed among all the start-ups where it is worth taking a closer look. This book is just right for you, if you:
- think that the P2P lending concept is unserious
- you are an investment beginner and don't know where and how exactly to start
- you can't find your way through the jungle of p2p providers and don't know which platform to start with
- you are an experienced stock investor looking for a way to further diversify your overall portfolio
- you want to know more about the P2P investment
You will find everything that is important in this compact guide, based on the experiences of two private investors, who are always on the hunt for new opportunities and are never guided by prejudices.
Start learning more about the P2P investment now!
Online entrepreneurs and private investors Kolja Barghoorn and Lars Wrobbel will show you how. In a self-experiment, the two authors threw themselves into the P2P lending jungle years ago and gathered experiences for you that you can harvest compactly today. They've written down everything they think is important to make your start easier. Use their knowledge and tips for your investment.